This quick and easy version of a cheesecake makes a perfect dessert, especially when you have people over. The addition of chopped hazelnuts gives the base some extra crunch, and we top it with our Delushious Chia Fruit Spread for some extra sweetness (but you could use some fresh fruit instead).
¼ tsp salt
35g chopped hazelnuts
500g ricotta, drained
180g cream cheese
140g powdered erythritol
Zest of 2 lemons
Juice of half a lemon
½ tsp vanilla extract
200g jar of Delushious Chia Fruit Spread
1. Grease a 23cm loose-bottomed tart tin.
2. Melt the butter. Bash up the digestives and mix with melted butter and hazelnuts. Spread out evenly on the base of the tin, press down firmly and refrigerate.
3. In a bowl, add the ricotta, cream cheese, vanilla extract, erythritol, plus the grated zest and the lemon juice. Use a stick blender to mix until very smooth.
4. Spoon on top of the cooled base and chill for at least two hours until firm
5. Add the Delushious Chia Fruit Spread to top before serving.